Speed

> Basically my take on the speed issue is that the robot should be able to
> go fast (better too fast than too slow).

I think we all agree on the fact that:  our robot run fast = good!

Perhaps the issue is having control.  Being able to go fast and slow down
at will?

Anyway, Wednesday morning.  I'll try to get there as early as possible.
However, taking into account that I will be travelling from afar, I think
it's best that if one of you can go and wait for him as early as 8:30.  I
will definitely make it by 9:00 if not earlier.

Cindy