Re: Beyond turning: overall robot design?

Hey, I'm present!  =)  Just didn't want to get into that whole discussion
of "turning" because I can see where both of you are coming from and
really, it's just how you want to perceive it.

As for meeting with Malone, I have to agree with Joyce.  Before our last
meeting with him, I believe we were looking at small parts of a big
picture and got ourselves quite confused.  So, we should definitely
regroup and draw out a rough sketch of the overall project before going in
to knit-pick at him.

So, we'll confirm on our meeting date tomorrow after physics?

Cindy