Re: Miscellania, Trivia, and Everything Else

On Thu, Nov 11, 1999 at 07:40:21PM -0500, Tim Vanderhoek wrote:

> and whatever.  I think this is probably not a bad idea, although it
> would probably take me 15-30 minutes to setup and then some time to

I lied.  Just after sending this I finally remembered how I used
to create hidden shared directories quickly and with ease...

I'll show you how to access the dir in person.

I'll keep the archives of all aer201 mail in that directory.  I've
also created a CONTACTS file in that directory listing contact
information.