Re: if you are going to supreme

On Mon, Feb 21, 2000 at 09:59:23PM -0500, Joyce Poon wrote:

> if you are going to supreme pls pick up 2 5V voltage regulators and 4
> LM741 opamp chips.

Will do.

Probably go tomorrow morning.  Physics lab in afternoon (oi!).  Need
to go to aer lab to try finagle a new 6522.  My XT computer and the
6522 seem to have gotten into an argument over who could supply/sink
more current.  The XT appears to have won.

What's the chip number for the driver chips?  A couple of those
probably wouldn't hurt, either.  I suspect they will soon be a hot
commodity.