Re: Tasks Accomplished Jan31

On Tue, Feb 01, 2000 at 09:48:39AM -0500, Joyce Poon wrote:

> I did the following yesterday:

I didn't get all the things I hoped to do done.  What I did do:
	- considered how to run Qubit as a whole in the simulator ...
	  not easily possible unless Malone makes a certain extension
	  to the simulator
	- wrote a fast-multiply routine for numbers < 12.  It doesn't
	  work yet.
	- resolved to find some better way of transporting work from
	  home to the lab.......  Joyce: A diskette is not the answer:
	  it's not just about keeping files synchronous, it's about the
	  whole work environment.

Things I didn't get done:
	- discuss assorted issues from sensors.txt with Joyce (A/D, bumpers)
	- discuss pinouts with Joyce
	- any soldering
	- start writing the map module