Re: Touch sensors (placement of)

On Sun, 30 Jan 2000, Tim Vanderhoek wrote:

> Hmm...  Joyce, I thought it was pretty clear that by "small" and
> "large", I am referring to the size of the flaps...  :)  I'm not quite
> so stupid as you think!  :)
>
> Do you see the advantage to the placement I suggest, now?

No.  Because although we do have a front/back side to the robot, there are
still lots of chances of getting hit on the sides too (ie in a corner).
The size of the flaps don't really matter too much.... it just depends on
how we attach them (as it stands right now, longer flaps are preferred).

Joyce :)