Re: Proposal: Naming scheme (was Re: Name for our program?)

On Sat, 29 Jan 2000, Tim Vanderhoek wrote:

> If you're worried that you'll grow to hate them, all I'll say is that
> over the past hour or so, I've become quite attached to Zeta.  :-)

There are too many names and I can't remember all of them.  What's Qubot?
Or was it Quibit?  Qibit? ?????? Is Zeta the name of our robot?  Is Zeta
the name of a subsys?  Then there is also a whole bunch of elementary
particles!? I'm bad w/ names, hence I am already hating them.

Call the robot/subsys whatever you want.  Pls, when talking to me,
don't use the names.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Joyce :)