Misc.

The 6502 board is 7cm by 9cm.  plus/minus 0.1cm.

The file aer201/costs.txt contains a list of the expenses.  I listed
the $20 ref. manual in there, too.  That way at the end of the year,
if it says total project cost == $18235, then $18235 was the _total_
project cost.

You can just edit the file.  Either drop me a note if you do, or,
since the file is under rcs control, do the "ci costs.txt" thing.

I only entered my expenses to date.  You'll need to enter anything
you've paid for (or tell me, and make me enter it for you).