Re: Reflected Signal Problem

Okay, perhaps I'm missing something, so please correct me if I'm getting
this wrong (which I know you guys will anyway!)

	----------------------------
		/|\
	       / | \
	      /  |  \
	     /   |   \
	    /    |    \
           0           \
		       []

let 0 be our robot with sensors
let [] be the enemy robot with our beacon emitting signal

So, if the angle of incidence is equal to the angle of reflectance, can we
not devise some algorithm to use this to our advantage?

We go towards signal (which is reflected), when we bump into something, we
bounce off at the same angle in the other direction?  It is obvious
that when we head towards the signal and ram into something that is NOT
the enemy robot that we are being tricked by some reflected signal right?

Am I totally off or what?

Cindy