Update

     The deadline for having your group and project approved
is Dec 1 at noon.  The web page now has my office hours posted
for discussing projects.  I know these times to be filled with
your laboratories where only part of the class attends and the
rest have available time.

  EARLY BIRD SPECIAL!

The first office hours are tomorrow (Wednesday) morning at 9am.

  Bring your group in tomorrow morning early!

I can guarentee little to no wait, unlike the last few days
before the deadline where waits might be on the order of hours.

The web pages have had significant changes in the last little
while, you probably want to check out:

http://www.aerospace.utoronto.ca/aer201s/

again and check out your favourite RFP page too.

M.J. Malone,  Assistant Professor
University of Toronto Institute for Aerospace Studies
4925 Dufferin St., Toronto, Ontario, M3H 5T6
Email Address: malone@aerospace.utoronto.ca     **** Email is best!
UTIAS Office: rm 183, phone: (416) 667-7942
Downtown Off: SF4003, phone: (416) 978-3130  Fax: (416) 667-7799
http://www.aerospace.utoronto.ca   http://www.utias.utoronto.ca